Drawing From The Source: Creative Breakthrough for Mind, Body, and Spirit in the Workplace
Corporate Seminars Led by Aviva Gold
Aviva Gold facilitates the intuitive process for decision making, problem solving and team building within the professional environment, throughout the world. With simple crayons, paper, and writing materials, Aviva offers techniques for a creative breakthrough for both personal and professional growth.
- Introduction to the concept of gaining insight and guidance from personal and collective unconscious through the creative process.
- Brief centering meditation, creating a safe and sacred atmosphere in which to invite the inner dream maker.
- Experiential Technique - guided by Aviva.
- Choose an area in work or personal life where you would like some insight.
- Draw intuitively with non-dominant hand, allowing any images to emerge from your unconscious and collective unconscious (Source). Include yourself in the drawing if you can.
- Allow the drawing to evolve organically and simply by suspending judgment and interpretation. Don't censure content and color-just let it flow! YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE!
- When you've gone as far as you can go and feel complete, use the writing paper and pencil to dialog with the images or entities in your drawing. These images are messengers of wisdom from your creative source. You may write with your nondominant hand.
- Witness your emotions throughout the process
- Recap of group experience, insights and/or possible breakthroughs.
- Questions and Answers.
What Will You Be Doing Differently in Your Life and Work After the Creative Seminar?
INCORPORATING DREAMS, DRAWING AND DIALOG techniques for guidance.
MAKING CHANGES that are fresh, bold and innovative.
INCREASING PRODUCTIVITY by bringing more creativity and playfulness into the workplace.
REDUCING STRESS with a more relaxed response to challenges.
TRUSTING YOUR INDIVIDUAL PROCESS of incubating solutions.
RESPECTING THE INNER WISDOM that comes from the unknown (incubation); being able to say, "I don't know," with the confidence that answers will come from a deeper place when ready.
CO-CREATING SOLUTIONS by inclusive rather than exclusive frameworks; breaking habits of hierarchical decision making ie; seeking and valuing feedback from unconventional sources.
ESTABLISHING BETTER BALANCE between the demands of work and home.
MAINTAINING NEW AWARENESS AND LETTING GO of habitual ways of thinking and responding that no longer serve you.
GAINING AN EXPANSIVE VISION of your association's mission.
TEAM BUILDING THROUGH THE MODEL OF COOPERATION RATHER THAN COMPETITION.
MAKING BUSINESS DECISIONS WITH INTEGRITY.
Fees depend on length of seminar, and travel distance.
For more information, contact Aviva Gold.